Swedish Dishcloths combine the absorbent strength of a sponge with the ease of a paper towel. Each cloth can be washed and reused up to 200 times, replacing 17 rolls of disposable paper towel. You can use these with your favorite soaps and cleaners, but they also work remarkably well with just warm water.
Enjoy this set of 2 coordinating Swedish Dishcloths.
- Use one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom (or any other room in the house)
- Use one while the other one is being cleaned so you always have one available at all times
- Keep one and gift one to a friend
REDUCE WASTE with our Swedish Dishcloth – it’s sustainable, sturdy, and stylish.
- Each cloth absorbs 20x its weight and replaces 17 rolls of paper towels
- CONTENTS: 70% cellulose (FSC-Certified). 30% organic cotton (FairTrade & GOTS).
- Screen printed with water-based inks.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Designed & printed in Connecticut
- Wash dishes
- Wipe up spills
- Clean mirrors
- Use streak-free on most surfaces
- Air dries fast, doesn’t breed bacteria like a sponge.
- Wash up to 200 times, in top rack of dishwasher or in washing machine.
- Sterilize in microwave or boil briefly.
CLEAN LIFE. GREEN PLANET. MADE WITH LOVE.