Tamarindo Cocktail Syrup adds Latin, South-East Asian, North African or Indian Flair to your food or cocktails. A rising favorite amongst many bartenders, this rare spice favorite goes fast, so get it while you can!
Ingredients: Tamarind puree, cane sugar, water, tamarind concentrate, citric acid.
- Natural Ingredients Settle, Shake Well
- Product Storage: Refrigerate once opened. Store in refrigerator for up to two months. Unopened bottles can be stored without refrigeration for up to two years.
- 375 ML glass bottle
Featured Tamarindo Cocktail Syrup Recipe: Tamarindo Margarita
- 2 oz Tequila or Mezcal
- 1 oz Liquid Alchemist Tamarindo Syrup
- dash Spicy Bitters
- Shake with ice and dump on rocks.
- Garnish with tajin rim and a lime wheel.